Individual NTSA membership is intended for individuals sharing the interests and objections of NTSA. Read more in the NTSA Membership Brochure.
Individual members can join NTSA for a flat dues rate of $125 per year while government employees and active duty military can join NTSA through a complimentary, three-year membership.
NTSA offers a Student membership for a flat dues rate of $75 per year. The student membership is for full-time students and you must contact Carol Dwyer at cdwyer@NTSA.org to join.
Individual Membership in NTSA entails a variety of valuable benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for all NTSA & NDIA events
- Subscription to National Defense, NDIA’s award-winning magazine
- Subscriptions to “Training Industry News,” NTSA’s monthly e-newsletter
- Member of MS&T community with shared interest and objective of NTSA
- Opportunity to participate in various NTSA and I/ITSEC initiatives
Contact Carol Dwyer at cdwyer@NTSA.org or (703) 247-9471 with any questions.