NTSA September Webinar – Human Performance Part II: Harnessing Data for Readiness Analytics
9/28/2022 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 21B0
Watch the recording from this month's webinar!
Due to the significant interest from the audience in the first NTSA Webinar on the topic of Human Performance in April 2022, we are offering a second webinar that will focus on human performance data. This webinar explores the growing need for tools that collect, interpret, and present actionable information derived from human performance data. Leaders and innovators from government and industry will discuss how requirements for better visibility into workforce readiness are shaping emerging techniques and technologies. Topics our panelists will address may include:
- Competency-based approaches to performance assessment
- Tools/techniques for collecting, integrating, and sharing competency data
- Converting/presenting performance data in actionable ways
- Informing the learning arc with performance insights
- Data to reveal team performance and team dynamics
Readiness Product Line Lead, Airman Systems Directorate, Warfighter Interactions and Readiness Division, Air Force Research Laboratory
Principal Scientist and Senior Director, Training, Learning, and Readiness Division, Aptima, Inc.
CEO, Eduworks Corporation
President, Eduworks Corporation
- October 12 – Metaverse Part 2
- November 2 – Services Update Prior to I/ITSEC 2022
- November 16 – CMSP & STEM
- December – No webinar this month
Dates and topics are subject to change.