NTSA May Webinar – The Future of Military Training in Our Post-COVID World
5/25/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 11B0
Watch the recording from this month's webinar to see our Modeling, Simulation, and Training Service Executives share their insights.
It has now been a year since our first NTSA webinar, led by our Modeling, Simulation, and Training Service Executives. One year later, as we rebound from the past year’s events, our Service Executives join us once again to share their insights on:
- Long-term changes to the way in which we conduct military training
- Maintaining training efficiencies in our Post-COVID environment
- New and innovative ways to maintain our readiness
- Navigating the acquisition process considering our hybrid business environment
The information you will gain through this webinar will help you and your organization plan for opportunities and prepare for what may come next in training. We encourage you to submit questions upon registration that can be addressed by our modeling, simulation, and training acquisition leadership team.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this discussion in advance of the Training and Simulation Industry Symposium (TSIS) to be held 16-17 June 2021 in Orlando.
Registration is open and complimentary for all who wish to join. Take a moment and register today for no fee.
RADM James Robb, USN (Ret) (Moderator)
CAPT Timothy Hill, USN
Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division and NSA Orlando
Col Luis “Lou” Lara, USMC
Program Manager, Training Systems (PM TRASYS), Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC)
Col John Kurian, USAF
Senior Materiel Leader, Simulators Division
Mr. Timothy Bishop, SES
Deputy Program Executive Officer, Simulation, Training and Instrumentation
- June 30 – Cyber
- July 29 – AR/VR/ Mixed Reality – Where are we going?
- August 25 – Prelude to IT²EC
- September 29 – Follow up from iFEST 2021
- October 27 – TBD
- November 17 – Prelude to I/ITSEC 2021
- December – No Webinar this month
Dates and topics are subject to change.
ContactReneé Despot - Event Logistics
Carol Dwyer - Registration